Once you get the detailed knowledge of the airline you want to work in and develop the key skills required by a pilot, it’s a time for interview. Doesn’t matter in which company you are going for the interview, at very first, every expert asks for the updated CV or resume. This is the vital thing that is provided the higher significance in locating and getting the job of a pilot.
In the current days of this competitive industry, an applicant needs to pay the great attention on making their resume impressive. There are only few seats for pilot but the counting of people applying for this job is large. Hence, you must take the advantage of every opportunity you get. The immediate delivery of pilot CV/resume that holds the ability to win the attention of interviewer is one of the best ways to ensure the entry into an aviation sector.
If you are also applying for this job and don’t know what essential things you must include in your resume, let Shibani Air Services help you. This is the company that makes the candidate seeking a career in aviation or airline industry to meet their dream by getting training for any course, professional’s support for interview preparation, compliance checks, and more.
The experts with many years experience and knowledge in this field provide some useful tips on what information you must mention in your pilot resume or CV document:
· Mention your qualification details and career related information within one page
· Select the professional and well-organized format showing all the necessary information in a structured way
· Enter all the updated details in Pilot Resume/CV in easy to read and understand format
· Always keep the printed copies of Pilot Resume/CV ready with you in flight bag and car to deliver
· Add an additional page of four aviation industry references to complete the Pilot Resume/CV
If you are already working in any airline job then save your Pilot Resume/CV to your Smartphone and get up to the speed on DropBox or iCloud so that whenever you get the good opportunity, you can immediately deliver it. Existing working professionals must include their professional photo in uniform, qualification, job, flight time, flight types flown clearly shown, etc.